18.3.13

"Hate This & I'll Love You" _SHOWBIZ Album

 
BRIXTON ACADEMY, LONDON/30 May 2001 - Hate This & I'll Love YouSHOWBIZ
_____________
ZEPP, Tokyo, Japan /15 July 2001 Hate This & I'll Love You 


_________LYRIC_____________

Oh I am growing tired,
Of allowing you to steal,
Everything I have, you're making me feel,
Like I was born to service you,
But I am growing by the hour.
You left us far behind,
So we all discard our souls.
And blaze through your skies,
So afraid to die.
Cos I was born to destroy you,
And I am growing by the hour.
I'm getting strong in every way, yeah. Yeah.
You led me on, you led me on, you...
Oh, and I'm getting strong in every way,
yeah. Yeah.

_______________________
(audio, HQ) MAIDA Vale Studios - BBC Radio 1/ 19 Febuary 2001- Hate This & I'll Love You 
___________________

"Hate This & I'll Love You" _SHOWBIZ Album

MUSE Worldwide Tours EVOLUTION (1994-2014) Evolución de las Giras de MUSE alrededor del Mundo



_______________________
 original post abelgaloisMUSE
________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario